Deyson’s Work History:
- 1991-1993 – (student) Video Editor and Producer for Taravella High School’s Video Yearbook and JPTV
- 1994-1998 – Video Duplicator, Video Editor for Quicklab Multimedia
- 1998-1999 – Video Editor, Director, Producer for Underground Productions, helped produce the Anthony Rodriguez Show, which was shown on WAMI and on different cable networks across the country.
- 1999-2002 – ( freelance ) Editor & Visual Effects Artist for Aderman & Associates.
- 1998-Present – ( freelance ) Trainer, Demo Artist for M.P.A. on Apple Pro and Discreet (Currently Autodesk) products, I also taught and demonstrated non-linear video editing systems in English and Spanish.
- November 1999 – ( freelance ) Trainer for Discree Logic. I had the opportunity to train one hundred video editors in Spain for one month on Discreet’s Edit* system. Video editors ranged from Inferno to Adobe Premier artists. This also included one week of intensive one on one training in Santa Monica, California.
- 2002-Present – ( freelance ) Video Editor, Mobile Editing, Color Correction, Compositor for The HD Suite, worked on documentaries, commercials, music videos and films.
- 2004-2006 – Video Editor, Visual Effects, Compositor for RMS Networks. In-store video advertising for Sam Goody, Mattress Firm, Advance Auto Parts, Subway, Music Land, SunCoast, 7-11 and T.V. commercials for Comcast.
- 2006-Present – ( freelance )Video Editor, Visual Effects, Compositor for A.C.A .National and local commercial spots and infomercials, averaging 3-5 spots a day.